Arabic Google Ads Management Service – AdWords
Thousands of professionals specialize in Google ads management across the world, but finding an agency that can manage Google AdWords in Arabic can be difficult to find. Finding an agency with a track record of getting incredible results with Arabic AdWords campaigns is almost impossible.
IstiZada sets itself apart from the rest with our focus on search engine marketing in Arabic. Our boutique agency only works with clients who have at least one Arab nation in their target client demographic.
What sets IstiZada apart from other agencies?
We are Arab-Focused
IstiZada was founded to help companies better reach Arabs online, and it remains our core service offering to this day. Our team comprises native Arabic speakers from different Arab countries, which gives us insights that few other agencies have. We are obsessed with understanding different Arab demographics and their online behavior.
Search Engine Marketing is one of our primary services
More than 80% of our clients use our search engine marketing services at any given point in time. We have perfected Google ads management as something we do on a day-to-day basis across a variety of industries. This translates into better ad performance, optimal use of ad expenditure, and most of all, higher conversion rates.
We are Performance-Focused
Digital marketing in the Middle East is still far behind the rest of the world. Due to this, many Middle Eastern agencies get away with running ad campaigns solely based on vanity metrics such as impressions and clicks that don’t translate into measurable ROI. Our focus at IstiZada is on metrics that actually impact the bottom line – such as conversion, sales and leads.
We Offer Dedicated Project Management
When you work with us, you are assigned a dedicated project manager with experience running campaigns similar to yours. This project manager will work closely with you to achieve your campaign goals, and will provide insights on marketing in the Middle East that are specific to your company.
International Agencies Contact US to Run their Client’s Arabic Campaigns for Them!
When international agencies realize that they don’t have enough knowledge or resources to run their clients’ Arabic Google ads campaigns, we are the people they call. We are constantly surprised at how many agencies offer Arabic marketing services even though they don’t actually have native Arabic speakers running campaigns for their clients.
Google Advertising advantages in the Arabic language
For many industries, the competition to run Arabic ads for keywords is much lower than in English. This translates to lower cost per clicks, cheaper traffic, and traffic that is easier to acquire. Some industries have no advertisers at all bidding on valuable keywords, making them easy for our clients to acquire.
Fewer Applied Rules
We find that in general, because there is less support and review of Arabic ads, Google ad policies are applied less than they are in more competitive languages. This leads to fewer disapproved ads, and in some cases, ads that will run for keywords in Arabic that would be banned in English.
Higher Click-Through Rates in Some Cases
In some verticals, you may see higher click-through rates in Arabic than you would see in English. There are typically two reasons for the higher click-though rates, with the first being less competition for keywords. If your ad is the only one showing for a keyword, chances are high that the CTR will be higher than it would be if there were three competitor ads around your ad. The second reason is that many Arab consumers aren’t used to seeing ads in the search results. Quite often, they assume the paid listing is just an organic listing, and will click on it as normal, generating higher traffic and sales for your company.
Why is it so hard to find a skilled Arabic AdWords Agency?
- Most agencies that advertise for Arabic PPC services are agencies that run ad campaigns in many languages. Although these agencies claim to be good at running Arabic ad campaigns, they often have only one person responsible for each language they market in. This person either outsources all their work to another agency specialized in Arabic (like IstiZada), or they are overwhelmed by a deluge of different types of marketing tasks in Arabic. They may be running everything from social media to print advertising in Arabic, in addition to running your Google Ads. Whether they outsource the work or not, it usually means poor results for their clients, as it is not a niche that they specialize in.
- The number of Arabs with experience running AdWords ads with a significant amount of ad-spend is relatively small. Many Arabs first gravitated to social media marketing because it was free, but few had the same interest in AdWords due to the high cost.
- It is common in the Middle East for ads to run on an impression basis because many Middle Eastern companies aren’t as savvy when it comes to digital advertising. This leads to a lot of PPC managers getting used to not having to optimize their PPC campaigns in order to achieve the best ROI possible.
Common Issues We See When Others Are Managing Arabic Ads
Set it and forget it
One of the most common issues we have seen by agencies and companies running ads in Arabic is a “set it and forget it” mentality. They spend resources setting up a campaign in Arabic, but after that, they fail to implement an ongoing system of optimizing ads and testing them to improve performance. If the person running your ads has many other responsibilities outside of Google AdWords, there is a very high likelihood that this is the case. The problem with this approach to advertising is that it results in thousands of dollars of wasted ad spend. In the end, it can actually decrease your sales.
Ad translation without localization and context
Ad agencies without Arab staff or companies running their own Arabic ad campaigns often send their English ads to be translated by Arabic translators who don’t have a marketing background or an understanding of Google ads. This results in many mistakes which often include:
- Inaccurate ads
- Ads missing calls to action
- Ads with an alternate meaning
- Misspelled ads
- Nonsensical ads
- Ineffective ads
- Ads that don’t utilize the ad space correctly
Keyword translation without review and ongoing optimization
In the same way that direct translation of ads can result in issues, so too can translation of the keywords you are paying for, which have a direct impact on the campaign. When a non-native Arabic speaker with an understanding of AdWords isn’t regularly managing the Arabic ads, there are several issues that may arise:
- Ad spend wasted on the wrong keywords
- Ad spend wasted on the wrong match types
- Not adding enough negative keywords
- A decrease in lead or sales quality due poor keyword targeting
- Low ROI from ad campaigns
- Not giving valuable keywords enough ad spend
Not using ad features
Because ad campaigns in Arabic are often poorly planned, many ad features that would make the ads more effective are ignored or incorrectly implemented. This includes ad features such as display URLs, sitelinks and various types of extensions. Failure to use many of these ad features usually results in poor performance or makes it easier for competitors’ ads to get more attention.
Poor Arabic landing page experience
Since many companies and agencies don’t have the resources internally to create high-converting landing pages in Arabic, they choose to run traffic to pages that aren’t optimized for Arabic users. In many cases, a well-optimized Arabic landing page can increase conversion rates by anywhere from 15% to 200%.
Get your Arabic Google ads managed right
Contact IstiZada today to learn more about how we can help your company reach higher sales in Arab markets through Arabic Google Ads.