Senior Digital Marketing Project Manager – Arabic Speaking
We help international companies do world-class marketing to Arabs
IstiZada is a performance-focused digital marketing agency that helps international companies attract Arab customers, clients, and patients.
Launched in 2012, IstiZada helps clients both in and outside of the Middle East reach Arabs in lucrative markets like the GCC, the Levant, and North Africa in both Arabic and English. Our main aim is to get our clients measurable results in the Arab world that lead to more revenue for their companies. Notable areas of expertise include: SEO, PPC Advertising, Social Media Advertising, Arabic localization, and translation.
Here’s what we think IstiZada has to offer:
- Opportunity to work with high-level clients and big brands from around the world
- Education – learn high-value skills that will make you successful in any industry
- Improve your English language communication speaking with other native English speakers on our team
- Lots of opportunities for growth and promotion
- Team members are rewarded for achieving goals
- Work from home
- Be part of expanding the reach and availability of the Internet to Arabic speakers in their own language
- Love the Internet? You will get to surf the web all day at this job
- Stability – IstiZada has been around since 2012 and we are still going strong
The Senior Digital Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for leading and implementing a variety of different online marketing campaigns for clients in Arabic and English. Many aspects of the job will be directly executed by the project manager while other aspects will be tasked out to other specialists. The position requires a strong understanding of marketing and the ability to learn quickly in a rapidly changing landscape. The ideal candidate will be technical, creative, and have the ability to regularly interface with clients. SEO and PPC experience are an advantage but not required.
- 4-7 years of marketing experience
- Bilingual in Arabic and English
- Very strong in spoken and written English
- Experience with creative idea generation
- VERY organized and great at managing deadlines
- Comfortable playing implementation roles, as well as driving strategy
- Strong analytical background and experience using Excel for business
- Experienced in managing client relationships in English
- Willingness to help develop internal processes to maximize efficiency
- General understanding of the Internet and how it works
- Comfortable dealing with clients remotely through technologies like Skype and Zoom
- Self-motivated, doesn’t need to be micromanaged
- Previous experience with creating or managing a website is a plus
- SEO and PPC experience are an advantage but not required
What an IstiZada employee looks like
Innovative – In the rapidly changing world of online marketing, what worked yesterday won’t always work today. Knowing how to come up with creative solutions to new challenges is key to the success of any of our employees.
Independent – All team members will be responsible for their own success. This means we will give you a tremendous amount of freedom in your job so you can come up with creative ideas to help your clients be successful. With great freedom comes great responsibility though.
Team Player – You can’t be great at everything so in order to succeed you will need to learn how to work with both internal and external teams to achieve the best results.
Competitive – Online marketing is extremely competitive. In many situations, your client’s success will mean some sort of failure for another company. At other times you may experience a temporary failure for your client. It is key that you don’t let your successes or failures stop you from pressing on to achieve the best results for your clients regardless of the current circumstances.
Empowered – We believe that every team member has a unique path they are on and a dream they are trying to achieve. We want to play a role in helping you reach your dream through your experiences working at IstiZada.
Apply for this job below: