Arabic Twitter Advertising Management Service
Are you looking for Twitter advertising help in Arabic. You’ve come to the right place. IstiZada specializes in helping companies reach and engage Arabic speakers through a variety of online marketing channels including Twitter. If you see Twitter as a channel that is popular with your Arab customers, clients, and prospects then we’d love to help you advertise on Twitter.
Important Note: Arabic is currently not a supported language for Twitter ads. We expect this to change very soon but until that time we will use English ads to target Arabs instead. This service page was created specifically for the purpose of preparing for the time when Arabic twitter ads are supported.
What does IstiZada do
IstiZada creates the strategy for your Twitter campaigns, crafts ads, manages and optimizes your ads to appeal to the Arabic speaking demographic you are looking to target. Here’s what’s included:
- Research on your target audience
- Development of a high level Twitter strategy
- Choosing the proper ad format
- Promoted Tweet message crafting
- Promoted Tweet image design
- Account and campaign set up
- Tracking and Remarket tag setup
- Ongoing optimization of ads and targeting
- Monthly reporting
- Translation of ads is also available upon request
The key to the successful setup of Twitter Ads
The key to success with Twitter Ads tailored to reach Arabs comes down to a few different factors.
- Knowing your audience
- Knowing who they follow on Twitter
- Knowing what types of posts interest them the most
- Creating content in line with the what they like
- Choosing the most effective ad format
- Creating a compelling Tweet that gets them to click on your ad
- Adding a compelling image to your ad
- Capturing their email address or tagging them so you can remarket to them
- Remarket and follow up often
If your product is really good and simple to understand you can have success with ads that lead directly to a sales page on your website but many companies will find they have more success by attracting users to their website through engaging content. Once the visitor is on your website now is the time to ask for something small from them like their email address. For products and services with longer sales cycles once you capture their email address you can continue to market to them through sending them free valuable content and then from time to time asking for a purchase of some sort.
What stages do Twitter ads work in
Twitter can be a bottom of the funnel marketing channel or what some would call a sale closer. With that said it does tend to make a great introducer or re-engager too. Most of the time Twitter ads are a form of interruption marketing that cuts into the Twitter feeds of Arabic speakers but the key to success is making sure you are targeting the right types of users on Twitter. In this way the ad breaks into the users feed with information that is interesting and relevant to them. In fact since many Twitter users spend a lot of time browsing their feeds for something interesting if your ad appears to be about something of interest to them it will not be considered an interruption.
Ongoing optimization is key
Not all your campaigns or targeting will perform in the way you hoped they would. In light of this, it is essential that your Twitter advertising efforts constantly be adapted and modified to improve on things that are performing well and cutting things that are performing poorly.
Targeting Options Available in the Middle East
- Interest Targeting
- Keyword Targeting
- Targeting of Followers of Specific Accounts
- Tailored audiences – Based on your own CRM data
Twitter Ad Types Available to Target Arabs
- Ads designed to increase followers on Twitter
- Ads designed to drive website traffic
- Tweet Engagement Ads
- App Install Ads
- Lead Generation Ads
Depending on the type of campaign and the scope of the work involved our pricing for Twitter Management for Ads can vary.
Contact us today to discover how IstiZada can help you use Twitter ads to get more results for your business.